The M30 is a measuring amplifier for measuring equal tension for testing the specific torque of screw driving systems. It is suited for active and passive sensors screw joint in screwing simulator aswell as MDW dynamic transducer or rotating transducer. It’s small size and weight aswell as battery operation make it very good for mobile use.
Torque gauge M30
- 10 sets of parameters (calibration) can be stored for different sensors
- Data logger for up to 600 measured values with time and date
- Rapid measurement at 1/1.000 sec.
- Trigger input for external control
- Battery powered (4 x Mignon AA) or with optional AC adapter
- USB and RS-232 interface for data transfer or print out
Technical data Torque gauge M30
|Measurements (mm) – LxWxH
|40 x 100 x 200
|Wheight, without cable and batteries (g)
|Handling temperature range (°C)
|+5 up to +45
WEBER Schraubautomaten GmbH is a family-run and innovative company that attaches great importance to the sustainable design of the value chain. The result is high-quality products with maximum process reliability that make production processes more efficient. Your success is our success.