All WEBER products are predominantly used in the most diverse areas of large-scale industrial production. They have to face the toughest conditions there. WEBER has proven itself in this environment for 60 years. This proves quality and reliability.
Taking responsibility – our values
All WEBER products are predominantly used in the most diverse areas of large-scale industrial production. They have to face the toughest conditions there. WEBER has proven itself in this environment for 60 years. This proves quality and reliability. Quality leader guarantees its customers:
- Long lasting products
- Long product life cycle – service also for older devices
- Research in technical testing for quality assurance
- Selection of high quality components
- Well thought-out and modular design
- Long availability of spare and wear parts
WEBER takes a wide variety of measures to fulfill its commitment to the environment:
- Operation of a caddy powered by natural gas
- Energie Audit (enerbasics)
- Solar energy at the parking garage
- Heat recovery through compressors
- Promotion of the job bike offer
- Regional suppliers
- Production according to Reach and RoHS regulation
- Durable sustainable products with long product life cycles
- CO2 -compensation contributions for the realization of climate protection projects – DKV CARD CLIMATE
- Aimed certificate DIN EN ISO 14001 (certification phase)
As a global, growing WEBER family, we are on this journey together, bold and determined without losing sight of our regional roots and our social responsibilities.
- Addiction counseling
- Diversity – WEBER employs people of all backgrounds, genders, religions and physical disabilities.
- Open and cooperative corporate culture
- Employee festivities and events
- WEBER production site in Germany as one of the largest employers in the region (no migration of production abroad)
Our consistent innovation, digitization and internationalization measures are the drivers of a continuous, sustainable growth path. This growth is also recognizable by a variety of factors:
- Purchasing decisions
- Modernization through automation and digitization
- Sales offices in Europe, North America and Asia
- Further sales offices are planned
- New headquarters building: Expansion of the production area in Wolfratshausen through more space for manufacturing, assembly and office areas
- Steadily growing number of employees
- Largest IG-Metall employer in the district of Bad Tölz – Wolfratshausen
- Healthy and steady growth as a result of our high quality and customer loyalty
Proof of the excellent creditworthiness structure of the company WEBER Schraubautomaten GmbH.
Information of WEBER Schraubautomaten GmbH about REACH (EU Chemicals Regulation).
Certificate ISO 9001
TÜV Süd Management Service GmbH awards WEBER Schraubautomaten GmbH with ISO 9001:2015.
WEBER Schraubautomaten GmbH is a family-run and innovative company that attaches great importance to the sustainable design of the value chain. The result is high-quality products with maximum process reliability that make production processes more efficient. Your success is our success.